Drug Wars! Drug Wars!

tha realness

I laughed, and then after a few beers I watched it again and laughed even harder. You have my respect and I truly cannot wait until your next flash release. Peace.

Danza and Estrada Party!! Danza and Estrada Party!!

Hahahahaha

That had to have been the best use of music by A-ha and nostalgic imagery I have seen since any John Hughes except "She's Having a Baby." Funny shit.

The Elements Part 3 The Elements Part 3

Pretty cool man

Good music selection combined with good knife kill scenes. It made me chuckle and everything was executed well. Good work, let's see part 4!!

ShibbyHoboJoe responds:

haha, u gotta love that stabbing scene

Lizard At War [Final] Lizard At War [Final]

pretty good

After watching this I came to the conclusion that if you worked harder on this, it could have been GREAT. You have real talent and I hope you put it to some good use. Good luck on future projects.

TheLizard responds:

Thanks

True Stories #1 True Stories #1

not too bad

meh... it made me smirk but not laugh out loud. Artwork is decent combined with annoying music and some goofy antics. I guess I will have to wait and see #2

Love Lies BleedingTrailer Love Lies BleedingTrailer

Nice job

Good graphics, excellent sound, nice voice overs... I must say this was really cool. I can't wait until this is released.

Necrophageon responds:

Many thanks. However, I gotta say... hahahahah! Yer gonna HAFTA wait. ^_^ Prolly a few months. One day, though.

Sniper Duel Sniper Duel

Damn that was good!

Make more, this was the shit!

How to Learn Flash How to Learn Flash

wtf?

Strawberry Clock has made better... check yourself into the suicide hotel and order yourself a smith and wesson... for your own good.

Dragon Warrior Dragon Warrior

...

What the fuck you piece of shit... even calling my movie bad... I've seen better Mexican soap operas!!!! Even the Strawberry Clock's movies have more class than this... If you ever do get laid it's probably from the sleeve of your favorite jacket

Stick Slayer Episode Five Stick Slayer Episode Five

This rules

Hey this is really fucking sweet... You know what you're doing and I hope you make more of this stuff... good luck man.
-Nick Stapay
creator of "The Last Day"